SAILING YACHTS, MOTOR BOATS, COMMERCIAL CRAFT & MILITARY
VERY COMPETITIVE PRICING FOR LOCAL MARINAS, YACHT CLUBS AND BOAT YARDS
FOR ALL CRAFT
LARGE OR SMALL
ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL, FABRICATIONS AND CONSULTENCY
A DIVERSE, RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
A QUALITY MARINE ENGINEERING SERVICE TAILORED TO SUIT ANY BUDGET
WE OFFER THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
OLD OR NEW, WITH OVER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE & EQUIPMENT WE CAN HANDLE ANY TASK
WE MAKE BOAT MAINTAINENCE SIMPLE AND STRESS FREE
SUPPORTING THE LEISURE, COMMERCIAL, SUPERYACHT AND MILITARY SECTORS
OUR SALES, SERVICES AND SUPPORT ARE RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE
DEALING WITH SOME OF THE WORLDS LEADING BRANDS AND EQUIPMENT
OFFICIAL DEALERS & COMMON RAIL SPECIALISTS
FULLY ACREDITED BY INDUSTY LEADING GOVERNING BODIES
Purbeck Marine was first established in 1979 by John Purdie and Keith Warren, they built the company by purchasing Wilkins and Wilkins Marine Services that has roots dating back pre war.
They made it their own and kept the company in Cobbs Quay Marina until Gary purchased it from John in 2002
In Febuary 2010 Mike joined Gary as an equal partner in the business, together they have built the business into what it is today, with 7 full time staff, 4 vans, a custom built facility in the Saltmarsh Building, Cobbs Quay Marina.
Their work is now recognised globally with regular trips anywhere in world supporting the superyacht industry, as well as many other commercial commitments all around the UK. They are well established carrying out many types of works in all of the local marinas, yacht clubs and boatyards.
The business is now successfully expanding year on year.
WE ARE ACCREDITED CONTRACTORS FOR
UNDERSTANDING THE SPECIFIC NEEDS OF THE COMMERCIAL MARINE INDUSTRY
- Highly experienced at working on commercial and pleasure boats.
- We are a small business and aim to give a personal service, although fully equipped to handle and support the largest of projects and fleets.
- We put customer satisfaction before profit.
- We have insurance covering us for £10 million public and product liability.
- Accredited contractors for the supply of parts and labour to BAE Systems, Boskalis, City Cruises, Dorset Cruises and Pascoe International
- We only charge retail price or less for all products sold.
- We invest a large portion of our profits into new equipment to increase our already large inventory of specialist tools, reliable vans and technology.
- We value reputation over money
- We take pride and are passionate about our work.
- We hold a large stock of parts, both new and used.
Office opening hours
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Saturday - phone only
09:00 - 17:00
Sunday - closed
Phone for emergencies
Our preferred method is to receive requests etc is via email, although we will always welcome any calls or texts
Please allow as much time ahead of any job to book it in so it can be completed by your required date, although we pride ourselves in our ability to move jobs around to be able to attend and repair the majority of emergency breakdowns.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced sailors
Power boat and cruiser owners
Passenger ferry operators
Thames jet rib operators
Commercial survey boat operators
Superyacht tender managers and builders
Other marine engineering firms
Boat sales brokers